Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Influenster Holiday VoxBox



I am so excited!!  I got picked for a Holiday VoxBox.  You're probably thinking what the heck is that?  A VoxBox comes from Influenster and has wonderful things inside.  It includes full sized product to try and then give your honest opinions about.

The reason I'm excited...(besides that I get to try brand new beauty products) is this is my very first VoxBox.  I learned about Influenster in mid October.  I signed up...not really know what it was.  Since then I've watched a lot of YouTube videos to find out what a VoxBox is.  Once I get mine you'll get to see exactly what it is in a few days.  So if you like getting new products...and don't mind being vocal in your opinion about them...you should definitely check out Influenster.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment