Thursday, November 8, 2012

Asian Flavors Diabetes Cookbook


Who doesn't love teriyaki chicken?  It's one our favorite things that has been sorely missed since we moved here from Seattle.  Teriyaki chicken is to Seattle what Italian beef is to Chicago.  You find it everywhere and its insanely popular.

I was thrilled to see a healthy teriyaki recipe in Corinne Trang's Asian Flavors Diabetes Cookbook. While we're not diabetic, healthy recipes are always welcome in our house.  Especially ones that are favorites.

Actually the entire cookbook is great.  It's filled with healthy versions of your favorite Asian dishes.  I love that Corinne utilizes low sodium and alternative sweeteners in her recipes.  Also her recipes are easy to follow and well written.

Not only did I get to check out this great cookbook, I also have two (2) copies to giveaway to lucky readers.  Contest open to US readers.

To enter the contest leave me a comment telling me what your favorite Asian dish is?

Contest will run from November 8th - November 18th.

*I was given this cookbook to review and host a giveaway.  All opinions are my own.*

2 comments:

  1. steamed dumplings with fresh ginger sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Asian dish is orange chicken. Yum! Elizabeth Joly

    ReplyDelete