Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Social Fabric Secret Santa Ornament Exchange

I'm lucky to be part of this great group of bloggers called Social Fabric.  Even though I have yet to hit the one year mark on my membership, I'm so glad that I'm a part of the group.  Through them I've gotten the opportunity to improve my photography and get the most amazing grill!  I've done a lot of other great things too, but the grill was amazing.
Mr. Seven is quite a large cat!  But isn't he pretty?
I got to participate in the Secret Santa Ornament Exchange this year.  Which was slightly nerve wracking as I had a hard time finding something for my recipient.  I just hope she liked it.  I haven't heard anything yet.  As you can see Seven thought it might be cat treats or maybe a mouse.  He was incredibly interested in the package.

My secret Santa sent me an ornament that so fits both me and my blog.  Can you possibly guess what it might be?

It's a yellow Labrador wearing a Santa hat!  Which is so incredibly perfect for me!  Miss Rosie does have a Santa hat but its too small for her.  Seven gets really perturbed if we try to make him wear it.

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you, Lori Pace.  Lori blogs over at A Day in Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment