Friday, January 4, 2013

Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash Review


Before all the holiday madness at my house I got this package in the mail from Dial.  Inside were two super cute holiday bottles.  I rarely decorate inside the house for the holidays, but these were just too cute not to use.

I decided the peppermint striped bottle would add a bit of holiday cheer.  There's nothing wrong with adding a little color to the bathroom.  The bathroom is already green so now we have the full effect of holiday colors.

It took a little while to retrain myself.  You are supposed to use it with dry hands and then rinse.  Now, it's easy to pump and rinse.

The best part is the scent.  It reminds of our favorite fruit.  The blood orange which keeps reminding me to hunt through the fruit drawer.  I forget that there are good things in there sometimes.  Not a bad effect from having clean hands.

*Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment