Friday, January 25, 2013

Disney Rockin' Ever After on Ice @ Allstate Arena


This past Wednesday night we went to see Disney's Rockin' Ever After at the Allstate Arena.  I have to say for a week night and the show not starting till 7 pm, the place was packed!  I was surprised to see it so packed as the show was 2 hours long and my parents never let me stay up that late on an elementary school night.

As an adult seeing the show, its not quite as magical as for the kids.  Although, the kids in the audience were mesmerized by the show.  As soon as the show started, the entire arena was quiet.  There were four basic segments to the show; The Little Mermaid, Rapunzel, Brave and The Beauty and the Beast.

The costumes were outstanding!  Great attention to detail and color.  The props and lighting were quite well done too.

If you have time this weekend, definitely see a show at the Allstate Arena.  Or get tickets to take your kids to the show at the United Center next week.

*I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre‐Show events.  All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment