This weekend, April 20-21st from 11 am - 5 pm, the Great American Cooking Expo is coming back to Arlington Park. Which is right in my backyard (well practically) so it's a no-brainer that I'd want to attend. They were nice enough to give me a pair of tickets so I can check it out.
If you're at all interested in food there will definitely be something there to catch your attention. There will be chefs giving cooking demonstrations throughout the day both Saturday and Sunday. You can sample all kinds of food and alcohol. :) There will also be a variety of new kitchen stuff on hand, gadgets and what not.
There will also be several large ticket raffle giveaways.
- (2) 32" Toshiba LCD 720p HDTV's
- (2) $100.00 Mariano's Fresh Market Gift Cards
- (4) $100.00 Cookie Lee Jewelry Gift Bags
- (1) Girl's Night Out Kit - Chocolate Martini Mix, Cocktail Shaker and 4 Martini Glasses
- (1) $100 Gift Certificate for Dove Chocolate Discoveries
You can check out all the details about The Great American Cooking Expo on their website. There you'll find a list of exhibitors and chefs who will be giving demonstrations.
It's Just a Taste provided me with tickets for this show. All opinions are my own.