Sunday, December 11, 2011

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure in Dancing Queen

I received the Broadway nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure in the Dancing Queen pattern in my Influenster holiday voxbox.  The only problem I had with using them is...that naturally my nails are longer than the press-on ones.  So I had to drag out the file to make them shorter.  Otherwise they were super easy to put on.  Just peel off the backing and press them on to the nail.  They attached instantly and so far no issues with them popping off.




Just so you can get a better view of them on all of my fingers.  The camera had a little trouble focusing on the busy design.  Oh, and they feel a little heavy on my fingers, but that's probably because I'm not used to wearing press-on nails or having gel tips put on.

Here's all the official information about the imPRESS Press-on Manicure:

imPRESS Press-On Manicure

Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

I received these to try from Influenster in my holiday voxbox.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment