Sunday, December 11, 2011

Garden Botanika Lash Enhancer


Another thing Influenster included in my holiday voxbox was Garden Botanika's lash enhancer.  This wasn't in all the voxboxes apparently.  I've never used a lash enhancer before mainly because I rarely wear any mascara.  I've been lucky enough to get naturally long thick black lashes.  But since they were in my box I figured I'd give it a go.  It was a little work to get it on as it tended to clump on my lashes.  Then all I had to do was wait for it to dry.  Then I put a layer of Covergirl's lashblastvolume on top.  Having the primer on caused that to clump a bit too.  So I used an eyelash brush to separate my lashes some.  Here's another pic with my eyes open.  (I know I'm not smiling but I was trying to concentrate on not having my eyes open too much.)


Told ya it wasn't a smiling pic.  But you do get to see my pretty green eyes.  :)  All in all if I were going on a date I'd go to the trouble to putting the lash enhancer on but I'd skip it as an everyday thing.  Of course if you don't already have thick dark lashes, this would definitely give you them.


Influenster sent me the lash enhancer for my opinion and review.  All opinions are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment