Thursday, December 29, 2011

Why some Groupons are a good idea


So before Christmas, Groupon had an Old Navy deal.  Pay $10 and get a Groupon for $20.  Personally I'm not a huge deal site user.  But I'd signed up for Groupon months ago thinking I might eventually use it.  Well a couple weeks ago, Groupon sent me an email saying they'd give me $10 to spend on their site plus a $5 Starbucks ecard if I used it before Dec 21st.  Then this deal popped up.  So the Groupon cost me nothing.  And you can see above what I got with it.  
 
It was perfect as my brothers pretty much only wear boxers from Old Navy.  Even luckier while shopping there with my mom yesterday at the new Randhurst store...they were putting out boxers that they had marked down to $.97.  So we picked up 9 pairs of boxer shorts and 3 t-shirts for $1.03 after the Groupon.  Which when you think about it is fantastic as the boxers themselves normally run about $8.50 a pair.  :)

Oh, I almost forgot...Old Navy is also having a sale right now...when you spend $20 you get a voucher.  To come back at a later date and get $10 off when you spend $20.  So we got one of those too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment