Monday, March 5, 2012

Hugo Naturals Brown Sugar Body Polish Rejuvenating Kumquat

I was picked last month as a Hugo Naturals Ambassador!  :)  Exciting, right?  They sent me three of their all natural products to try and review.  This the second one I'm going to share with you.  :)
Hugo Naturals Brown Sugar Body Polish Rejuvenating Kumquat smells like brown sugar and oranges to me.  I've never actually smelled a kumquat or had one before, so I'm not sure what they're supposed to smell like.  I can tell you that this is a very luscious, emollient-rich sugar scrub.  Here's a pic of it with the lid off.
See how thick and rich it is?  I actually had to use a metal spoon to stir it the first time I used it.  It's a very, very thick paste.  It rubs on really easily in the shower.  And rinses off with no problem.  It leaves your skin extremely moisturized.  I've actually never used a scrub quite this rich.  I know, I keep using the word over and over but its just so rich! :)  My skin felt so good after using this.  It's definitely something I'd recommend using.  
If you've read my blog before you know that I love anything natural or organic.  I especially love that Hugo Naturals products are always gluten and soy free along with being vegan.  As I've got a soy allergy, its truly great to find a line of body products that are soy free.  Never fun to get a migraine because you've tried something new and not read the label properly.

*Hugo Naturals sent me this product for review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment