Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hugo Naturals Handcrafted Soap Energizing Grapefruit

I was picked last month as a Hugo Naturals Ambassador!  :)  Exciting, right?  They sent me three of their all natural products to try and review.  This the third and final one I'm going to share with you.  :)
Hugo Naturals Handcrafted Soap Energizing Grapefruit smells like juicy grapefruits.  It's a wonderfully moisturizing soap.  Left my hands feeling like I'd just used lotion.  I will say my mom appreciated the grapefruit smell more than I did.  Grapefruit being one of my least fave smells.  But the soap itself was luxuriant and lathered well. 
If you've read my blog before you know that I love anything natural or organic.  I especially love that Hugo Naturals products are always gluten and soy free along with being vegan.  As I've got a soy allergy, its truly great to find a line of body products that are soy free.  Never fun to get a migraine because you've tried something new and not read the label properly.
*Hugo Naturals sent me this product for review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment