Sunday, July 15, 2012

SFU: Sears Photography Week 2 Path to Purchase #grillingishappiness #SoFabU

Sears Sign Flag

This weeks assignment in my Sears Photography class is a bit harder for me as I've never actually done a Social Fabric path to purchase shop before.  A path to purchase shop is when you go in and take photos to show what catches your eye in the store.  Companies use these to see what customers notice and think when  they go to a store to make a purchase.

Grill Display at Woodfield

My assignment was to go to Sears to shop for a new grill (which I'll actually pick up next week) taking photos showing my trip.  I decided to go to the Sears at Woodfield mall because its the closest to my house. The employees couldn't have been nicer.  I was a little nervous taking in my camera to take actual photos, but no one even noticed.  As you can see there were a bunch of grills to choose from.  Unfortunately for me they were all packed pretty close together, which made taking individual photos difficult.
Kenmore 399 grill

After checking out everything (you can see all my photos in the slideshow below) I decided this Kenmore is probably the grill I'm going to get.  It has stainless steel grill rods and a side burner which is incredibly nifty.  The other grill I thought was incredibly interesting was this Nexgrill, which had both charcoal and gas burners or compartments.  I'm not quite sure the charcoal part would ever get used at my house though.  Seems like a lot of mess just to grill something.
Nexgrill inside

Again, I want to thank Sears for sponsoring this photography class.  Without them I wouldn't have this neat chance to learn how to take better photos.  #grillingishappiness #SoFabU



I am a member of the Collective Bias Social Fabric Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and Sears #CBias #GrillingIsHappiness.  All photos and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't decided what grill I want to purchase. I guess I'll decide when it's time to buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one - seems like it's big enough to feed an army

    ReplyDelete