Friday, September 7, 2012

Have you heard of Raspberry Ketones?

So have you heard of Raspberry Ketones?  I never had till Dr. Oz mentioned it on one of his shows.  According to Dr. Oz, raspberry ketones is the aroma compound of red raspberries.  This compound regulates a protein called adiponectin which the body uses for metabolism.  Apparently one 100 mg pill is the equivalent of eating 90 lbs of raspberries.  Adding this supplement is supposed to help your body to burn fat which will help make your diet and exercising more effective.

I'm going to be trying these out.  I'll let you know what kind of results I get.  I already eat fairly healthy and this will encourage me to use the bike and the treadmill daily as opposed to every other day.  :)

Another thing Dr. Oz has recommended is Green Coffee Extract.  Green coffee extract uses chlorogenic acids to help your body block sugar absorption and burn fat at the same time.  Studies conducted have shown that just taking one pill a day and changing nothing else can allow you to lose 10% of your body weight in about 12 weeks.  While I'm not going to be giving this a try, I'd definitely be interested in checking it out in the future.

I'll keep y'all updated on my trial of raspberry ketones.  :)

1 comment:

  1. So.. you would have to eat a LOT of raspberries. I mean, I love raspberries, but 90lb might be a bit much even for me ;) Visiting from the SITS food blogger thread, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete