Friday, September 7, 2012

Honey Mint Fruit Salad Recipe


Y'all know by now how I love to share recipes that I've found, tried and love.  :)  This is another of those.  I recently came across Savory Sweet Life.  Yet another cookbook.  You'd seriously be shocked at how many I peruse for inspiration.

Remember the gorgeous fruit salad I posted photos of from my Sears Photography Class?  Well this is the recipe I used.  It's incredibly easy to throw together and tastes yummy!  Even if you go a little overboard on the mint like I did.  It was a lot of fruit, the entire fruit salad was gone the very next day!!  A definite recipe endorsement!!

Honey Mint Fruit Salad

juice of 1 lime
3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons finely chopped mint
6-8 cups freshly chopped fruit

In a large bowl, whisk lime juice, honey and mint until well combined.  Add fresh fruit and toss.

I refrigerated mine for a couple of hours before serving as I wanted to make sure the flavors had a chance to meld.

No comments:

Post a Comment