Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Late Wholesome Wednesday

Hate to say it, but this week's Wholesome Wednesday post is gonna be late.  As in not posted before 5 am on Wednesday morning.  If I'm lucky, it will be up by late wed. evening.  :(

There's really not much of an excuse besides the fact that the weather has been extremely humid here in Chicago the past 4-5 days.  When its that humid out I just don't feel like baking or cooking much at all.  We've grilled a few basic things, but nothing special to share.

Remember during my Sears class that I posted about Jucy Lucy burgers and that gorgeous fruit salad?  I'll  try to share those with y'all very soon.

I'm also excited to share that soon....I'll have some reduced calorie adult beverage recipes to share.  :)  That should make up for me being late.

No comments:

Post a Comment