Wednesday, November 14, 2012

ChocoPerfection - Chicago Fine Chocolate Show


ChocoPerfection is another of the wonderful chocolates you'll encounter this weekend at the Chicago Fine Chocolate Show.  They're a little different from the rest as their entire line of chocolates are sugar free!  ChocoPerfection bars also contain prebiotic fiber in every bar which helps to keep you feeling full.  So not only are these chocolate bars healthy, they'll also help you stick to your diet!  I can't think of another chocolate that can make that claim.

When I think of sugar-free chocolate it just makes me shudder.  It almost always makes me think of something fake and chalky tasting.  ChocoPerfection bars are nothing like that.  They taste like a regular high quality chocolate bar.

ChocoPerfection was kind enough to send us a selection of bars to try.  I have to say the dark chocolate mint was definitely a huge fave.  It actually reminded me of a frango mint.  They were that good!

If you're on the lookout for a great high quality sugar-free chocolate bar, definitely check out the ChocoPerfection booth at the Chicago Fine Chocolate Show this weekend!

*ChocoPerfection supplied me with the product for this review.  All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment